Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hot Off The Presses


My 2009 Legislative Report is hot off the presses and headed to a mailbox near you in the 10th District. If you just can't wait for your very own copy to arrive, you can view the entire report here, including a scorecard of bills I passed this year, a big victory for education of foster kids and help for the housing crisis. There is even a kid's corner and a breakdown of how YOUR state tax dollars are spent.

The 10th District had a great year in a tough time. Next year it will be even tougher. Please let me know if you have ideas, questions, concerns about the upcoming legislative session. Comment on this blog, come to Coffee Break on Friday mornings from 9-10 at 5400 Troost Avenue, or just track me down on Twitter or Facebook. What do you see as the biggest wins this year and what can we do better next year?

1 comment:

A Year on the Grill said...

1st time on your blog, from KS, so not gonna vote for you, but...

You do a great job of being open to your constituents. People politics is sadly not the norm and I just wanted to deop by and let you know I would vote for you in Kansas if I could